Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July 31 2019 Day 21


This is a image of the Miskwaa Ziibi river approx. 1500 yards south of my location looking north and as you can tell no obvious water , however you do hear it gurgling under the rocks and that's were the lil canoes are working their way through , again, many will just get stuck and will have to wait all summer and winter before they will continue their adventure.


I did go for a walk down the river today and I did manage to find one , as for the number that is unknown , I just left it there and as you can see its high and dry.


Here we have Wayne releasing #40 and Aycan sending #35 on its way



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...