Sunday, July 28, 2019

July 28 2019 Day 18

Well folks I am in my 17th day of launching the lil red canoe project and I am really enjoying the process and direction it is going.
It is now beginning to be noticed in other countries around the world and gaining momentum via social media , the likes . comments and shares are very much appreciated.
I invite people whom want to be apart of my project , the lil red canoes have no boundaries , just people wishing to release a lil red canoe for whatever the reason .


Image above are Laurie and Janet whom released lil red canoes #23 & #24 at the same time and watched as they floated down the river.
I had received an email from Laurie expressing how wonderful the experience was for both of them.

Image above are Lacey , Brian and Lynda releasing lil canoes #25 #26 and #27 to begin their adventures .
It has been a few days without much rain and the river is much slower,however this will not stop the project to proceed , the lil canoes will just settle off to the side and wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...