Tuesday, July 30, 2019

July 30 2019 Day 20

Well I am excited to announce that the "lil red canoe project" has now started reaching other countries around the world .
I am very happy more and more people are volunteering to release lil canoes and taking part in my project , everyone has their own reasons.
As I had mentioned in another post my goal is 999 lil red canoes and at least 1 per day will be sent down the river and yes even in the winter for the river never completely freezes over.

Image above from Left to Right is Anna who was thrilled to release canoe #28 , Micheal standing supporting her had released canoe #13 a few days prior and Hart releasing canoe #32 to begin their adventures down the Miskwaa Ziibi river a 2 km journey to Little Bald Lake located in the beautiful scenic Kawartha Lakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...