Monday, July 29, 2019

July 29 2019 Day 19

Well folks today is the 19th day since the first lil red canoe was released to begin its own adventure down the Miskwaa Ziibi river to wherever.
This project is a lot of fun for me and the project is growing daily , whether it is this format or social media.
The project is strictly voluntary with no cost or obligation,and the lil red canoes will not be for sale,
 I respect everybody's privacy therefore images of your identity is not required for the blog , however a first name and hand image is required and logged with a number.
I have set myself a high goal of 999 or until I cannot make them anymore.

I thought it would be fun to have a photo shoot of lil red canoe #29 prior to it's release
I hope you are enjoying my blog and watch for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...