Saturday, July 20, 2019

July 12 2019 Day 2









 I am posting stories to help you catch up and enjoy future   stories.
   I had created 3 lil red canoes by this time but the process of witling a piece of wood , sanding it and then the soaking process was taking to long if I was to release one per day for 99 days.
   Since having experience with a had held grinder I was able to shape the basic form of a canoe but the real pleasure I get is sitting by the river and actually hand forming them with various sandpapers.
  I have kept a written journal of all the lil red canoes , ie dates released and by whom and why, however this is a much better format to share more details started July 20 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...