Saturday, July 20, 2019

July 13 2019 Day 3

Today was the day that the lil red canoe #3 was released by me down the Miskwaa Ziibi river and was uneventful and this got me thinking , okay I can release numbered canoes down the river , some may be found , some may never be found , some may make their way to Little Bald Lakes and maybe beyond and at this time my facebook posts were getting a lot of attention , 3,000 views , 800 engagements and lots of comments , most about his this project reminds them of the 1944 story and 1966 documentary "Paddle to the Sea" , so why not let other people release a lil red canoe for whatever reason , could be for luck , could be for letting something go , whatever the reason I felt this could help people and so it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...