Monday, July 22, 2019

July 22 2019 Day 12

Well folks I am all caught up and now ready to move forward on new postings and images.
This is a image I captured today of 11 lil red canoes ready to be set free.
Its still early in the day and so far no visitors , however this could change as the day progresses  and this may be edited
If you are following this please leave a comment or question so I know you were here , very much appreciated.

Well its the end of the day and no visitors released lil red conoe #12 , so it was my pleasure to send this lil canoe on its journey down the river to wherever , safe travels lil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...