Monday, July 22, 2019

July 21 2019 Day 11

The continuing story of the lil red canoe project.
Today was a very special day for myself and the lil red canoe #11.
As you may or may not know is that I am not only an artist but also the owner of Miskwaa Art Studio & Outdoor gallery , a unique gallery where the art is hung outdoors weather permitting.
Well one of my long time artists friends Lucy Q came out to drop her art for August show and brough her new friend Jim.
I asked lucy if she would like to set a canoe free ? she turned to me and asked if Jim could do it.
and so he did shown in the image , after he released the canoe he turned to me and said "that was a very emotional moment" so folks that's how this project has evolved , some may need to just "let go"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...