Thursday, October 17, 2019

October 17 2019 Day 100

Today is a milestone for myself and the lil red canoes , I had posted daily for 100 days and will continue to release lil canoes daily and post about it and the offer is still open for anyone else that wants to set one free.

As you can see by the log I has placed across the river the water is slowly creeping up and soon will be flowing over the log.

I had some fun with lil canoe #182 and placed it on a maple leaf and sent it down the river.

and here is a video with the lil canoe going for a free ride but not for long once it hits some rapids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...