Thursday, October 3, 2019

October 3 2019 Day 86

Well the Miskwaa Ziibi river is showing some signs of recovery , we have had off and on rain over the last couple of days.
I went for a walk last evening and found a long log and dragged it back and placed it across the river.
So as I like to make things interesting during this project I have decided to place the lil canoes I release on the log.


So here I have lil canoes #156 and #157 placed on the log side by side to await the river water to rise up and carry them away down the river.

If I still get visitors , they will still place them into the water of the harbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...