Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October 1 2019 Day 84

As the days get shorter I find myself less time to sit by the river and create more lil red canoes.
and as winter is just around the corner and we are having less and less people actually setting a lil canoe free , my offer to release 1 for you will continue , send me an image and the basic reason why you wish to set one free , again respecting your privacy will be enforced.

Here we have 5 lil red canoes sculpted , burned and fresh out of their red wine soaking and ready to join the others waiting down by the river.

If no one visits today I will be setting #155 into the water this evening and will add the photo tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...