Thursday, October 31, 2019

October 31 2019 Day 114

Here is the river today , it has been raining all day

The lil red canoe project started as a social project allowing people to come out and physically release a canoe for reasons that each individual had , whether just for fun , maybe just to make a wish or just let something tangible go.
That was very successful and now with winter fast approaching it will be difficult for people to do that , so with this in mind I have opened up the process for people to have canoes released for them via social media and also here in my blog.
So with this in mind I will be posting short video clips of canoes being released , again I respect peoples privacy



Here we have lil canoe #196 being released for Peter



Here we have lil canoe #197 being released for Steward






No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...