Sunday, April 19, 2020

April 19 2020 Jodie

Hi friends I had a request from Pam ,a facebook friend to dedicate a lil red canoe for Jodie

Here is what she wrote:

I would like to dedicate it to Jodie,. Jodie is our fearless leader at Community Care Buckhorn who has organized food shopping and free delivery to 57 area seniors weekly and has a group of volunteers who spend nearly 4 hours daily doing wellness checks on our seniors.

 I have never had the opportunity to met Jodie , however it's the giving for others in need during this time of uncertainty that makes her a friend of mine.

again ,if you can think of someone to dedicate a canoe to be released , all I need is a first name and reason why ?




As you can see Jodie's lil red canoe wasted no time heading down the river to begin its travels and adventures,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...