Thursday, April 2, 2020

April 2 2020 Pinecrest

H friends , wishing everyone to stay Safe and Positive , I am

With the world in so much pain and unknown what tomorrow may bring all we can do as the human race is to reflect on how surreal life has become and how it will be in the future.

Today I set another lil red canoe free in the river and this one was dedicated to P.N.H.  Pinecrest Nursing Home located in Bobcaygeon (I call home) which has been and continues to be affected with this Covid19 indiscriminate virus , and what hurts the most is we can't even begin to heal as the world is ravaged hourly.





Above is a series of images as I released the lil red canoe for all the beautiful souls lost at Pinecrest , R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...