Friday, April 3, 2020

April 3 2020 lil red canoe with no name

Today was an emotional day for me.
With the barrage of media constantly throwing numbers in our faces of reported cases and deaths , everyone please take a moment , these are not just numbers , they are people suffering and dying all around the globe every second.
They are Fathers , Mothers , Grandparents , Sons and Daughters , all with a name , if I had my way I would dedicate a lil red canoe for each and everyone , for me one person this would be impossible to achieve .
Therefore I released a lil red canoe with no name , this one represents all the beautiful souls that are no longer with us.
The lil red canoe does not recognize , race , gender and most of all boundaries
All we can do is carry their memories in our hearts as this little piece of wood soaked in red wine begins its journey down a small river located in Trent Lakes Ontario to anywhere in the world.



Safe travels lil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...