Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Paddle On, My Friend

It is with a heavy heart I am posting this today.

On Sunday July 19 2020 a true friend and inspiration to me passed away and I needed to gather my thoughts and the great times we had together , sharing stories of our adventures in our younger years of canoeing the lakes and rivers of Ontario.
Although we only met a few short years ago , we had an instant connection .
I had the fortune to have a art show with Neil Broadfoot a couple of years back and we had dreams of starting a new group of artists , this was not to be.
So , today I released a lil red canoe dedicated to Neil and may he paddle on.

Safe travels and many adventures lil one.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mr. Broadfoot.
    From the halls of Crestwood to 30+ years later. You have been an inspiration and your recent query and advice will keep me lost in painting when my world pushes me to escape. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...