Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November 26 2019 Day 136

Good day and welcome back to my blog on the lil red canoe project that will continue as long as I can create them.
Today is a very special day for lil red canoe #218
As I may have mentioned in past posts many people cannot come here and release canoes , so I will release 1 on their behalf for any reason for which I really enjoy doing daily.



We all suffer loses in our lives which also include our beloved pets which are very much part of our family , they may not be with us anymore however their love will always be in our hearts forever.

So today I am very honoured to release lil red canoe #218 dedicated to Mai Ling by Christine who shared love and affection for almost 20 years

Today was a beautiful day to set lil red canoe #218 free to explore the river and encounter many adventures.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...