Wednesday, November 13, 2019

November 13 2019 Day 123

Hi , and welcome back to my blog on the lil red canoes a social project that has had and still has an overwhelming response from the public whether to release one themselves or have one dedicated to someone that is still with us or has passed.

So today I was honoured to release lil red canoe #207 for Domenic on behalf of Caterina , the actual footage of the release is due to the fact my camera battery life had expired.(another note to self always check the battery)

It is unfortunate that I cannot have a redo for once the canoe is released due to the fact the river is very healthy and strong at this time and the below video will demonstrate this.

Even though the footage is not available be assured that lil red canoe #207 did indeed start its journey with vigor and courage that I can only assume Dominic would have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...