Sunday, November 10, 2019

November 10 2019 Day 120

Hi folks and welcome back as the lil red canoe project continues

As you may have read in my prior post there was a health issue setback on the project which seems to be a bit better now.
I have segmented the videos into 4 separate videos and the reason is downloading into the blog , each video has to be under 100MB.

I hope you enjoy them.


Here we have the area where I will be setting lil canoe #204 into the river.



Here I am placing lil canoe #204 into the river   (note to self work on manuel focusing the camera)



Here we have the lil canoe mulling around and latching on to a large bubble , then the bubble breaks


and the final video in this series is the lil canoe is now on its way down the river towards Little Bald Lake and beyond until the ice sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...