Monday, November 11, 2019

November 11 2019 Day 121

As the social project has and will continue to evolve the lil red canoe has and will continue to impact lives.
As the seasons change so does the project change .

During the summer it was easy for people that came out and visited my studio and outdoor shows and having heard about the project and wanted to set one free for whatever reason and headed down to the river.

Now heading into the winter months that is no longer an option , however I am still here , working on new creations for next year in my studio and creating more lil red canoes.

As I had mentioned in many past posts the project will continue thanks to social media and people are requesting lil canoes be released for their reasons and dedicating them to someone either with us or no longer with us and the treasured memories.




Here is a short video of the river before I released lil red canoe #205



Here is lil red canoe #205 dedicated release for Mel by Paul with a special meaning for Paul.


Safe travels lil canoe #205 , may you find many adventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...