Thursday, August 22, 2019

August 22 2019 Day 43

The lil red canoe project was launched July 11 2019 and is growing daily and will continue to grow and gain public awareness and engage people for whatever reason they need to set one "free" and for as long as I can create them , my goal for now is 999
You may want to turn up the sound and listen to the Cicada and gurgling of the river.
Here we have lil canoe #58 set into the harbour by me last evening , no breeze , no water current , the ripples in the water are a result of frolicking frogs , the lil canoe appears to be guided by spirits and will wander until it meets up with the other released canoes and then the river will decide when its time to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...