Monday, August 12, 2019

August 12 2019 Day 33

I would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you" to everyone that is following the "lil red canoe" project.
As I had mentioned in previous posts , the basis of the project is to help people , whether just for fun and engage or just needing to "let go"  in a tangible way.
Some people may actively search for them , I can't detour this , it will happen , however if it is meant to be , they may find you"
I have a lot of great people so far and looking forward to meeting many more as this project continues.
As mentioned in other posts I totally respect the privacy of others and some canoes will be released by people that there will be no image , just allowing them their moment .
So canoe #59 was released by Karen , whereas it will rest in the harbour until its time to venture out and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...