Tuesday, August 27, 2019

August 27 2019 Day 48

As the lil red canoe project has evolved I had to overcome some set backs
First the river is at a all time low causing a delayed time line for the canoes to begin their travels.
Second minor setback see image below.



Well it appears the local wildlife enjoy the lil red canoes as much as people do.
No worries to the people that set canoes free , this particular canoe was one of the lil canoes I had set free apparently the squirrel or chipmunk has acquired a taste for red wine and proceeded to gnaw on it.


Therefore I had to corral all the rest with a stick in a safe area in the safe harbour to protect your wishes , dreams or whatever the reason you set one free.

Life does throw curveballs and that is when you step back and think things through

I will protect the lil canoes like my children , and then when ready they will head out and explore , wherever that may be.
Therefore the lil red canoe project will continue despite lil setbacks.

Here we have Lloyd from Bowmanville setting lil canoe #72 into the river .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...