Saturday, August 3, 2019

August 3 2019 Day 24


This journey called life has a comparison to the lil canoes and their journeys , we both have obstructions to overcome , physical , us more emotional.
Well August 2 was personal for us.

We, as humans know and learn about a lot of stuff , however, we don't know how much time we have or whom we love , has.




This is lil red canoes #37 I released last evening and it's beginning , safe travels

Update November 23 2019
Well it has been over 3 months since our beloved "Yeti" has left us and there is not a day go by that I don't miss him , it is only now that I can see his picture , tear up , smile and remember the good times we had with him for 11 years


1 comment:

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...