Thursday, September 19, 2019

September 19 2019 Day 72


Today is a special day for the lil red canoe project and for lil canoe #143 released by me.

I have adapted and allowed this social project to evolve to a whole new level , I am allowing people from all over the world to submit an email to me with the reason why they wish to set a lil canoe free into the Miskwaa Ziibi river.
I fully understand that it is not the same as releasing the canoe in person , however the lil canoes have no concept of time (even time zones) or borders (they have the potential to travel any where they wish around the world via the Trent Waterway System).
So if you are reading this and wish to participate at no cost or obligation drop me an email at miskwaa.art@gmail.com and I will post it in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...