Sunday, March 13, 2022

The last 2 years seems like a blur

 

Hi friends as the title of this post say's "the last couple of years seems like a blur" and to many of us it was , this pandemic has been very challenging for many.

Well going into 2022 I have been thinking about the lil red canoe project and I have decided to bring back the project with a twist.

I am busy in my studio creating new canoes that still will be stained with red wine to maintain the natural element and safe for the environment.

Stay tuned for more images and my concept , it will be unique and exciting.


1 comment:

  1. Love my red canoe. ......can hardly wait till *My Posse* lol. ...gets a chance to visit again.

    ReplyDelete

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...