Saturday, March 21, 2020

March 21 2020

As the world is under a lot of pressure in these trying times , now is the time to reflect and evolve the new normal , this pandemic will pass , and a new one may evolve and be more prepared.

My lil red canoe is a social project and will continue to be just that with precautions.

Like the world has evolved so has the lil red canoe.

They are slightly larger , 3 inches , they are still hand crafted in pine , soaked in red wine and burned.

The reason I decided to make them larger is to have the space on the bottom available to burn a first name only and no number , ( I will continue to compile statistics on the numbers) again this project will remain free for anyone the requests one to be set free.

So Starting April 1 2020 , I will have plenty of them ready to begin their journey's down the Miskwaa ziibi river to anywhere in the world through the Trent system.

Here is the 1st new "Lil Red Canoe"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...