Wednesday, December 4, 2019

December 3 2019 Day 143

Hi and welcome to my blog

I will continue to release lil canoes daily

Since being an artist and creator I have started another project that I am very excited about.

Over the last 6 months some people offered to buy lil red canoes and as stated in my first posting July 11 2019 , they will not be for sale , however I am now offering Little Canoe Keepsakes.

They are 5 inches long , hand sculpted from white pine , burned,stained in various colours and coated with a urethane to seal them , also custom orders with names and dates can be burned on the bottom.

Here is what they look like

 They are $60.00 CDN shipping not included , if you are interested in having this Canadian Icon , message me here or email Miskwaa.art@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was the big day for release.

  Hey all , I decided to release the "Miskwaa Message in a bottle" canoe on April 3 2022 , I felt the spring run off hit it's ...